You have an opportunity to support young moms
and break the poverty cycle
Did you know
- 3 in 10 American teen girls will get pregnant at least once before age 20. That’s nearly 750,000 teen pregnancies every year.
- Parenthood is the leading reason that teen girls drop out of school. More than 50% of teen mothers never graduate from high school.
- About 25% of teen moms have a 2nd child within 24 months of their first baby.
- Less than 2% of teen moms earn a college degree by age 30.
- The United States has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the western industrialized world
- On top of it all, children of young single moms are statistically less likely to succeed.
But it doesn’t have to be this way! There are specific things young moms who go on to achieve learn early on that help them thrive for years to come.
SheRises needs your support to continue serving young moms and position them for success.
When you commit to becoming a corporate sponsor, your investments elevate mothers by giving baby care items, like diapers and formula, and scholarships in the Young Mothers Mentoring program.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
The following organizations and companies below have committed to helping us remove obstacles in educational and career success, decrease poverty, promote financial and emotional stability, and enrich the lives of young mothers and their children throughout our communities.
We are forever grateful for their assistance and contributions!
Thank you for providing us with support.
If you would like to partner with SheRises as a corporate sponsor, please reach out to us to discuss details. We appreciate your desire to join in our mission!